April 17th 5-7 PM & April 24th 5-7 PM
Kathleen Jasper, Ed.D. from NavaED is hosting an educational leadership interview prep course that will focus on the resume and interview. This 2-part course will help prospective leaders showcase their strengths and experience. This webinar is for aspiring educational leaders who have finished an educational leadership certification program and who are trying to secure leadership positions (assistant principal, dean, principal). Part one of the course focuses on resume development. Part two of the course focuses on interview preparation.
Day 1 - April 17th 5-7PM
- Templates - Participants will receive 2 resume templates.
- Techniques - Participants will learn how to take their current experience and tailor it specifically to each position.
- building administration
- curriculum and instruction
- all of the above
- Cover letter - Participants will learn to draft and tailor their cover letters for specific leadership positions.
Participants will create several drafts of their resume to fit each prospective job, specifically.
Day 2 - April 24th 5-7PM
- Strengths - Participants will audit their experiences and find areas of strength to reference when answering interview questions.
- Questions - Participants will understand key questions to expect during the leadership interview. There are certain areas every candidate needs to know.
- student achievement
- building teaching and leadership capacity within the building
- using data to drive decisions
- Mock Interview - Participants will observe and participate (optional) in mock interviews.